Skip to main content

Here Comes Jaye!

 


I’ve been wanting a space like this for a minute. Somewhere that isn’t just “here’s a link, bye.” This is my spot to post my thoughts, my feelings, what I’m working on, what I’m learning, and what’s really going on behind the scenes with the mods. Sometimes it’ll be updates. Sometimes it’ll be real talk. Sometimes it’ll be me putting you on to other mods I’m loving. But it’s always going to be my way. honest, direct, and actually connected.

If you’ve been rocking with JayESims for a while, you already know I care about depth. Not just in gameplay, but in community too. I’m a content creator and a modder, yeah but I’m also a person who wants to feel close to the people who support what I’m building. I don’t want y’all to just download and dip. I want this to feel like a place you can come back to, check in, and be part of the world we’re building together.

So this blog is for:

  • Mod breakdowns (the “why I made it” + how to use it)

  • Patch-day updates and what’s working

  • Behind-the-scenes creator thoughts

  • Real talk posts when I feel like talking

  • Recommendations and community gems

  • And anything else I feel like sharing as JayESims 

Get cozy. Bookmark this page. Share it. Tell your friends who love modded gameplay and storytelling saves. And if you ever want me to talk about something specific on here, a mod idea, a problem you keep having, a topic you want a post on... let me know. I want this to feel like a real two-way space, not a broadcast.

Welcome to the hub. We outside.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mod Directory

  MOD DIRECTORY — JAYESIMS OFFICIAL HUB Use this page like a store aisle: pick a category → click a mod → read requirements → download on Patreon . Tip: Use the Search bar on the site (top/side) to find a mod fast.  JayESims | Creating Sims 4 Content | Patreon Start Here First Before you download script mods, read: Install Guide:   Install Guide (How to Install + Script Mods) Troubleshooting:   Troubleshooting (Conflicts + 50/50 basics) Patch Day Survival Guide:   Patch Day Survival Guide 💞 LOVE, DATING & RELATIONSHIP DYNAMICS My Man, My Man, My Man (Vol. 1 & Lover Girl Vol. 2)  💞 JAYESIMS PRESENTS: My Man My Man My Man 💞 *MOD FOR ALL PROGRAM TIER* | Patreon   JayESims x Jaye Hinson Presents: My Man, My Man, My Man — Part 2: Lover Girl Edition | Patreon Loves Being Single  💖 JayESims x Jaye Hinson Presents: LOVES BEING SINGLE — Trait & Social Interaction Mod 💖 OUT NOW | Patreon Sneaky Link Energy  JayESims x Jaye Hins...

Install Guide (How to Install + Script Mods)

Before You Install (Do This Once)  NON-NEGOTIABLE REQUIREMENT (READ THIS) ALL JayESims x Jaye Hinson mods require XML Injector. No ifs, ands, or buts. If you do not have XML Injector installed, my mods will not work correctly.  JayESims | Creating Sims 4 Content | Patreon  What Your Download Should Look Like (Updated Mods) All UPDATED JayESims x Jaye Hinson mods should only include a .package file. That’s it. If your download includes a .ts4script file , or a mix of files like script + package, you have an OLD version . If you do not see a .package file, you have an OLD version or the wrong download.  No Unzipping Needed None of my files should require unzipping. If you downloaded something that’s zipped and you had to extract it, that is not the correct/updated JayESims x Jaye Hinson format (or you grabbed an older upload). Where to Put Mods Main folder: Documents → Electronic Arts → The Sims 4 → Mods  Put the .package file inside...

Troubleshooting (Conflicts + 50/50 basics)

  TROUBLESHOOTING — FIX MOD ISSUES FAST If your game is glitching, missing menus, freezing, or acting cursed, do this in order.  JayESims | Creating Sims 4 Content | Patreon Quick Fixes (Do These First) Delete localthumbcache.package Restart the game Make sure Mods + Script Mods are enabled (and restart again) Check Script Mod Placement If a script mod is too deep in folders, it may not load. Keep .ts4script no more than 1 folder deep . The 50/50 Method (Best Way to Find Conflicts) This is how you find the “problem child” mod quickly. Move your entire Mods folder to Desktop. Put HALF of your mods back into Mods. Launch the game. If it’s broken → the bad mod is in that half. If it’s fine → the bad mod is in the other half. Keep splitting the bad half until you find the exact file. Yes it’s annoying but it works every time. Common Problems + What They Mean Missing interactions / pie menu gone → Script mod didn’t load, conflict, o...